8+ years experienced computer vision engineer, working remotely, to join a silicon-valley based startup working on Object identification, semantic segmentation, OCR, image/location based identification etc. tasks.
Sensfix is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Computer Vision Scientist to join our team. As a Senior Computer Vision Scientist, you will lead and execute research and development of computer vision and machine learning algorithms to enable advanced visual recognition and analysis capabilities for our products.
- Research and develop state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning algorithms for Sensfix products
- Design and implement algorithms for visual recognition, detection, tracking, and segmentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs and translate them into algorithmic solutions
- Evaluate and analyze algorithm performance using both qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Publish research papers and attend conferences to stay up-to-date with the latest research in computer vision and machine learning
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical guidance on research and development projects
- PhD or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in computer vision, machine learning, or related field
- Strong background in deep learning and neural networks
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python, C++, and Matlab
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Caffe
- Familiarity with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV and PCL
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with 3D computer vision and point cloud processing
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles and software engineering best practices
- Experience with image and video processing, including compression and transmission
- Publications in top-tier computer vision or machine learning conferences and journals
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are passionate about computer vision and machine learning and want to work on cutting-edge technology, please apply to join our team.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
English: minimum B2
Job Category: Computer Science / Computer Vision
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote