We are looking for a quality C# developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our R&D project and our clients. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
You will be part of the EU-funded project established to perform R&D granted by the Polish research organization - The National Center for Research and Development. It aims to develop a world-first multi-subject decision engine in the operation and maintenance. You will be working with data consisting of numerical, text and image modalities as well as on advanced NLP and image recognition techniques. You will be part of the R&D team led by recognized researchers in AI/ML/NLP from California.
You will be working
- On conversational AI
- Matching technical documentation to the type of failure
- Extraction of information from documentation, handwritten text recognition
- On location based on the image
- Email classification
- Device identification
- AI engine integration work
- AI engine implementation at customers
- You will be developing C# .NET solutions for the organization
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework
- Debugging and maintaining written code
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues
- Working in a project team alongside other developers
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members
- A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology
- you must have an excellent grasp of C# and the .NET framework, prolific coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve on a daily basis
- C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer
- Knowledge of other coding-languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc)
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code
- You will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes
- Experience with working in an agile environment
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are passionate about this job position and want to work on cutting-edge technology, please apply to join our team.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
English: minimum B2
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote